WHAT IS PILATES?
- Pilates is a full body sculpting workout that focuses on core strength, postural alignment, breath, and the mind/ body connection. Developed for male athletes, the methodology encourages strength through controlled movement. Whether performed on the floor or on various equipment, Pilates exercises will create flexibility, challenge endurance, stabilize the core and create a lean strong musculature.
I AM NEW TO PILATES AND THE STUDIO, WHERE SHOULD I START?
- We highly encourage new clients to book an introductory private (one on one) session. This will allow you to become familiar with the studio, equipment, common terminology and ask questions – all at your own pace.
DO YOU OFFER BEGINNER GROUP CLASSES?
- All fitness and experience levels are welcome. PILATES MAT classes are the best way to become comfortable with Pilates Form & MOVEMENT in a safe environment (on the floor). We also offer BASIC REFORMER group classes which still provide a deep workout just at a slower pace. Our highly skilled instructors can easily accommodate clients for modifications or increase the challenge in any class.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE CLASSES?
- Call/ text at (562) 357-3747 or email email@example.com . We are happy to assist you and also offer online scheduling. Once in our system, you can download our APP to manage your own group class schedule.
DO I NEED A RESERVATION TO ATTEND CLASS?
- Walk-in’s are always welcomed. Our classes are small and certain class times are very popular so we recommend making advanced reservations to your favorites to insure you get a spot in class.
SHOULD I ARRIVE EARLY TO CLASS?
- Yes, please arrive a few minutes early to fill out new client registration paperwork, sign-in with the front desk, and take a little tour of the studio. You will sign-in with the font desk before every class.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO CLASS?
- Comfy clothes & grip-socks. For sanitary reasons, we require socks be worn during any workout. Non-skid or Grip-Socks are highly recommended. Wear clothing that does not restrict movement and is not overly baggy so the instructor may see how you move to better assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME TO CLASS?
- Water, grip-socks and a willingness to have fun! Some clients bring a towel but that is optional. Forgot something? We sell bottled water and grip socks in the studio.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY RESERVATION FOR A CLASS? / IS THERE A POLICY?
- Class reservations can be cancelled online or by contacting the studio. Please note: A reservation cancelled less than 8 hours (24 hours for a private session) prior to the scheduled start time, is considered a LATE CANCEL. Either that class will be deducted from a current package or a late fee will be charged. A no-show will automatically incur the same.