Reformer & Pilates Equipment Classes
Pilates Equipment is a classic element of Pilates practice - Not to replace mat work, but to compliment and enhance it! Our full body, mixed level classes will support and challenge your mind and body. Space is limited so be sure to register in advance.
- REFORMER BASICS – Suitable for all levels. Find the FUN in the fundamentals of Pilates Reformer movement. This slower paced class will introduce you to the equipment and focus on form. Become comfortable moving and learning how to stabilize on an unstable surface. Recommended for a beginning student and challenging enough for a more experienced mover.
- REFORMER – Prior reformer or Private session required. Add a new dimension of strength training to your Pilates practice. Spring resistance can add challenge to advancement or assistance for weakness in this full body workout. Small class sizes (4) allow instructors to give everyone personal attention for a deeper workout.
- TOWER – Suitable for all levels. Combine the essential principles of mat work with the benefits of adding resistance with the Pilates Tower. Through a system of springs and bars the body to ensure proper stabilization and positioning, while strengthening, toning and lengthening muscles.
- CARDIO REFORMER (JUMP-BOARD) – Previous jumping experience required. Feel like “floating” while focusing on strength, coordination, stamina and core stability. A whole body, no impact, cardio class using the jump board on the Reformer. This class utilizes intermittent ‘jumping’ to strengthen your core and get the heart pumping.
- PILATES CIRCUIT – Pilates equipment experience required. Its our Pilates Happy Hour! This class utilizes multiple stations on a mix of equipment (and props) in 2 minute intervals. Change it up and add in cardio for that extra Kick! Get a full body workout that challenges every major muscle group while focusing on your execution.