Reformer & Pilates Equipment Classes
Pilates Equipment is a classic element of Pilates practice - Not to replace mat work, but to compliment and enhance it! Our full body, mixed level classes will support and challenge your mind and body. Space is limited so be sure to register in advance.
- INTRO REFORMER – Suitable for all levels! Enjoy a 30-minute Reformer session to get familiar with the equipment and learn the basics. Feel the full body burn with just one session! Our expert instructors will assist you in finding the best membership option for you (Group and Private sessions available). Price of this class can be used a credit toward your first purchase of any new client special or package.
- FEEL GOOD REFORMER – Suitable for all levels. Find the FUN in the fundamentals of Pilates Reformer movement. This slower paced class will introduce you to the equipment and focus on form. Moving and learn how to stabilize on an unstable surface. Recommended for a beginning student and challenging enough for a more experienced mover.
- REFORMER – INTRO reformer, Mat class or Private session required. Add a new dimension of strength training to your Pilates practice. Spring resistance can add challenge to advancement or assistance for weakness in this full body workout. Small class sizes (4) allow instructors to give everyone personal attention for a deeper workout.
- TOWER – INTRO reformer, Mat class or Private session required. Combine the essential principles of mat work with the benefits of adding resistance with the Pilates Tower. Through a system of springs and bars the body to ensure proper stabilization and positioning, while strengthening, toning and lengthening muscles.
- CARDIO REFORMER (JUMP-BOARD) – INTRO Reformer, 5+ Reformer classes required. Previous jumping experience recommended. Feel like “floating” while focusing on strength, coordination, stamina and core stability. A whole body, no impact, cardio class using the jump board on the Reformer. This class utilizes intermittent ‘jumping’ to strengthen your core and get the heart pumping.
- PILATES CIRCUIT – INTRO Reformer +5 Reformer classes required. Its our Pilates Happy Hour! This class utilizes multiple stations on a mix of equipment (and props) in 2 minute intervals. Change it up and add in cardio for that extra Kick! Get a full body workout that challenges every major muscle group while focusing on your execution.